- The promoter is: Hildon Ltd (company no 1866557) whose registered office is at Hildon Ltd, Broughton, Hampshire, SO20 8DQ.
- Employees of Hildon Ltd or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Participants must be 18 years or over.
- Route to entry for the competition and details are posted on the Hildon Facebook account.
- Closing date for entry will be 10th February 2020 at 11.59pm. After this date there will be no further entries permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules for entry into each competition are as follows:
Facebook - Like our Facebook page and like the competition post.
- The prizes for each competition are as follows:
Facebook - 2 x tickets to a performance of Mamma Mia at the Mayflower Theatre on the 27th of February 2020.
- Once the competition has closed, we will pick a winner at random. You will then be contacted within 1 working day and prizes will be sent to your address.
- Entries are only accepted from mainland England and Wales.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen randomly by staff at Hildon Ltd.
- The winner will be notified directly after the end of the competition date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 2 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Attention of: Hildon Marketing Team, Hildon Ltd, Broughton, Hampshire, SO20 8DQ.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
|How can I order my Hildon Natural Mineral Water?
|If you would like to order Hildon online you can visit the Hildon at Home order page and take advantage of free delivery right to your door when you order 5 or more cases. Alternatively, you can buy Hildon in select retailers across the UK.
|How can I change my password?
|Once you have logged in to your Hildon Online account you can choose to change your password by going to My Account and selecting Edit Profile at the bottom of the page. Chick here to request a password reset.
|What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
|If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password online, by clicking the My Account icon in the website header and then clicking the Forgot my password? link on the Login page.
|Has my order been placed?
|You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed. You can also view your previous and existing orders on the 'My Account' page.
|How safe is the Hildon website?
We don't sell or give your information to any third parties without your permission and your orders placed on the Hildon website are protected as carefully as we would protect our own information.
Your payment details are encrypted and we have a 2 factor authentication process, security scans, firewalls, and antivirus checks and safeguards, all designed to ensure that you and your information are kept safe.