Hildon Ltd is a privately-owned Hampshire based business, successfully trading for over 27 years.
We are looking for a competitive channel sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities within their assigned territory and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing, and negotiating with, clients. This includes generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales. Previous Sales experience is essential, with preferred experience selling in to the Legal and Finance sectors.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings and sales events to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Experience in the food and beverage Industry.
- Worked with or for premium/luxury brands.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are a must have.
- Proven sales experience and track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with SAP or a CRM system – preferred but not essential.
To apply please fill out the form below:
Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to:
For further details please email: email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.